The Dune Grappler satisfies the enthusiast who wants an aggressive tread for off road capabilities, while providing a more comfortable and quieter ride on the road. By utilizing advanced computer simulation technology, the Dune Grappler's tread block arrangement reduces high levels of noise commonly associated with aggressive tires, while still providing a traction-oriented tread for off road use.
The Dune Grappler Desert Terrain tire is offered in higher load range ratings of "D" and "E" in certain sizes. These higher load ratings make the Nitto Dune Grappler Desert Terrain capable for use with heavyweight trucks, such as Ford Super Duty and GM Heavy Duty, as well as other large and mid-sized trucks on the road today. "LT" sizes will be available with a 3-ply sidewall construction for increased puncture resistance.
• M&S-rated for all season performance.
• Three ply polyester high turn up construction improves bruise and puncture resistance.
• Intermediate void-ratio for optimal performance in loose gravel and sandy terrains.
• Flare "taper and bridge" design reduces flex for longer tread life along with better traction and steering on and off road.
• Innovative design allows for tread and shoulder integration, ensuring a flatter, wider contact patch optimal for on and off road performance.